Oh, what would we do without copy and paste. The commands “Ctrl C” and “Ctrl V” are some of the first things we learn on computers. We’re of course not suggesting that anyone may have copied a time or two going trough school. That wouldn’t ever happen, right?
This humorous take on the old copy and paste techniques makes for a great shirt. Sporting the keys right off your keyboard, everyone will get a kick out of this shirt!
- Gildan Heavy Cotton™ T – 100% cotton
- 5.3 oz/sq yd (not the cheap stuff, but not too thick either!)
- Preshrunk jersey knit
- Seamless double-needle 7/8″ collar
- Taped neck and shoulders
- Tear away label
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Quarter-turned to eliminate center crease
- Some colors may include other fiber content
- Actual colors may vary slightly due to fabric content, image color correction, and your display
- Designs are printed on, not silk screened so artwork doesn’t cause any stiffness or discomfort.
- Shirts may feel a little stiff upon arrival due to printing pre-treatment. Please wash before wearing