While still theoretical, the element “Senior” has been simulated in the particle accelerator at CERN – wait! No it hasn’t. It’s just our way of having a little science fun. We’ve all had to take our science, chemistry, biology, etc. Now you can let your class pride be your guide to science success.
Enjoy our friendly little poke at the periodic table of elements. We’re pretty sure you aren’t going to find it in your science textbooks, but who cares! It’s about fun and pride for your school and your class. Have some fun with it!
- Preshrunk fleece knit
- Air jet yarn = softer feel and reduced pilling
- Double-lined hood with color-matched drawcord
- Quarter-turned to eliminate center crease
- Double-needle stitching at shoulder, armhole, neck, waistband and cuffs
- Pouch pocket
- 1 x 1 rib with spandex
- Satin label
- Standard “Adult-size” hoodie
- Actual colors may vary slightly due to fabric content, image color correction, and your display
- Designs are printed on, not silk screened so artwork doesn’t cause any stiffness or discomfort.
- Shirts may feel a little stiff upon arrival due to printing pre-treatment. Please wash before wearing