Everyone has someone who really helped them get through school. For some, it’s a close friend. For others, it’s a teacher or a counselor, but if we’re being honest, for a lot of students, it’s Wikipedia! And, let’s not forget the old copy and paste…
We have all been taught that you can’t believe everything you read on Wikipedia, but you can believe that you and your friends are gonna have a good laugh over this shirt! Nice bright print colors will really make this shirt pop!
- Gildan Heavy Cotton™ T – 100% cotton
- 5.3 oz/sq yd (not the cheap stuff, but not too thick either!)
- Preshrunk jersey knit
- Seamless double-needle 7/8″ collar
- Taped neck and shoulders
- Tear away label
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Quarter-turned to eliminate center crease
- Some colors may include other fiber content
- Actual colors may vary slightly due to fabric content, image color correction, and your display
- Designs are printed on, not silk screened so artwork doesn’t cause any stiffness or discomfort.
- Shirts may feel a little stiff upon arrival due to printing pre-treatment. Please wash before wearing