Everyone has someone who really helped them get through school. For some, it’s a close friend. For others, it’s a teacher or a counselor, but if we’re being honest, for a lot of students, it’s Wikipedia! And, let’s not forget the old copy and paste…
We have all been taught that you can’t believe everything you read on Wikipedia, but you can believe that you and your friends are gonna have a good laugh over this shirt! Nice bright print colors will really make this shirt pop!
- Preshrunk fleece knit
- Air jet yarn = softer feel and reduced pilling
- Double-lined hood with color-matched drawcord
- Quarter-turned to eliminate center crease
- Double-needle stitching at shoulder, armhole, neck, waistband and cuffs
- Pouch pocket
- 1 x 1 rib with spandex
- Satin label
- Standard “Adult-size” hoodie
- Actual colors may vary slightly due to fabric content, image color correction, and your display
- Designs are printed on, not silk screened so artwork doesn’t cause any stiffness or discomfort.
- Shirts may feel a little stiff upon arrival due to printing pre-treatment. Please wash before wearing