Oh, what would we do without copy and paste. The commands “Ctrl C” and “Ctrl V” are some of the first things we learn on computers. We’re of course not suggesting that anyone may have copied a time or two going trough school. That wouldn’t ever happen, right?
This humorous take on the old copy and paste techniques makes for a great shirt. Sporting the keys right off your keyboard, everyone will get a kick out of this shirt!
- Preshrunk fleece knit
- Air jet yarn = softer feel and reduced pilling
- Double-lined hood with color-matched drawcord
- Quarter-turned to eliminate center crease
- Double-needle stitching at shoulder, armhole, neck, waistband and cuffs
- Pouch pocket
- 1 x 1 rib with spandex
- Satin label
- Standard “Adult-size” hoodie
- Actual colors may vary slightly due to fabric content, image color correction, and your display
- Designs are printed on, not silk screened so artwork doesn’t cause any stiffness or discomfort.
- Shirts may feel a little stiff upon arrival due to printing pre-treatment. Please wash before wearing